Blog Love: Joy The Baker

We love sharing things that interest us and excite us. It's a huge reason why we run this blog - because the world is just too full of amazing bloggers, crafters, designers, artists - you name it - to not tell everyone about. And this is one blog that we love. Foodies, pay attention. Joy the Baker is a refreshing, heartfelt, honest blog about Joy and about her passion - cooking and baking. But let's hear it from her: 

I’m Joy. I’m a baker. Had you guessed as much? I’m currently hurtling into my thirties, trying to show the world, and my kitchen, what’s what. I’m a self taught/ family taught/ taste buds taught baker. I grew up in the kitchen in between my father, who makes a mean Sweet Potato Pie, and my mother, who makes a really weird purple hot dog casserole… don’t ask.  Between my kitchen loving parents, the clinking cake pans, and the flying flour, it became clear that baking is in my blood.
So if you're in the market for a great recipe, Joy's your girl. Her recipe index is divided into several categories - booze, bread, breakfast, cakes, chocolates, cookies, cupcakes, dinner, drinks, fruit gluten-free, holiday, pie, savoury, snacks and vegan. Tell us you won't find an amazing recipe with all these categories?! 
Here are some of our favourites from each category - yum! 
Booze: Summer Sweet Raspberry Lemonade 
Bread: Easy Spicy Garlic Bread in a Pot
Breakfast: Peanut butter, Banana and Oat Milkshake 
Cakes: Poppy Seed with Blueberry Glaze
Chocolate: Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding
Cookies: Lavender Shortbread Cookies
Cupcakes: Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes 
Dinner: Asparagus and Gruyere Tarts
Drinks: Cardamom and Rose Water Milkshakes
Fruit: Super Simple Roasted Apples
Gluten-Free: Ginger and Lentil Soup
Holiday: Pavlovas with Cranberry Orange Rosemary Sauce
Pie: Nectarine and Cream Cobbler 
Savoury: Green Pea Pesto Ravioli 
Snacks: Edamame and Toasted Coconut in Avocado 
Vegan: Spicy Lemon Date Spread 
Find Joy all over the web - visit her website here, her Facebook page here, her Twitter account here and her Pinterest page here.

Picture Credits: All pictures taken from Joy's website.

Labels: , , , , , ,