Kim's Birthday Wishlist

It's my birthday next month, yippee!! December brings a lot of good things for me, namely the holidays, Christmas, end-of-year bonuses, my birthday and a whole lot of presents and fab times - it couldn't be a better or more exciting month. This year is even more exciting than usual as I'm turning the big 2-5, but luckily so far no quarter-life crisis has occurred! My birthday is on the 11th of December, two weeks before Christmas, so I often fall into the joint-Christmas-birthday-gift category - so if you weren't sure what to get me for my birthday and Christmas this year, this guide will surely help you out! :) Filipa did her own blog post for her birthday must-haves in February this year, so I had to do one of my own too! But seriously, I was finding it difficult to actually think of things I wanted, but once I started, I just couldn't stop. So here it is, the final wish list I have compiled.
1. Hugo Boss Nuit - I'm due for a new parfum and while browsing the shops recently, a good friend recommended trying this one. And it is sensational!

2. Jo Borkett Satchel Bag - I love the entire Jo Borkett range, and I love bags, so adding a new one to my already growing pile shouldn't hurt, should it? This bag is the perfect size and colour, with a chain-link sling. Inside is a removable quilted bag with plenty of compartments, awesome right!

3. QMS Start Young, Stay Young Facial Products - QMS has been all over the beauty blogs and many women swear by it. I'm dying to start on the range, and this seemed like the perfect introduction. This range is a core collection of products helping out skin routines, no matter your age. Included is a Deep Cleanser, Freshening Tonic, 24hr Cream, Cellular Alpine and a Hydro Foam Mask.

4. Samsung Galaxy Tablet Cover - Right now I have a very boring black cover for my tablet, and I've just never got round to buying a new one. I love this hot pink cover that doubles as a stand too!

5. Charlotte Rhys Atmosphere - This is an atmospheric fragrance to refresh any room. I always have a diffuser in my bedroom, as I love walking into the fresh fragrant aromas in rooms. I thought this atmospheric spray would be a lovely change to my usual diffusers.

6. Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis - Yes, I still haven't read this biography of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers front man, despite hearing from a number of sources that it is a fantastic read. I've tickets to see the band in February next year in Cape Town, so this would be a great holiday read before I actually see him live!

7. GHD Gold Classic Styler - I'm on the market for a new hair straightener, as I've had my current one for years now. My hair doesn't need much straightening, and I like that with a GHD, I just have to run the styler through my hair a few times.

8. Tanzanite Pendant - My December birthstone is a tanzanite, and I've always loved the idea of owning a piece of jewellery with my birthstone. Isn't this pendant gorgeous?

9. Olive & Argan Hand & Nail Pack - If you didn't know already, I adore this moisturising cream from Woolies! When I saw they were selling this gift set in the range, I thought it would be the perfect gift - even if I bought it for myself :) It includes a hand mask, a hand & nail cream and a wooden nail brush, all enriched with nourishing argan oil and olive scents.

10. Jamie's 30 Minute Meals - Lately, I've been out of inspiration for supper ideas, and who better to get inspiration from other than the Naked Chef himself? I'd like to know how to "make good food, super fast!"

11. Russel & Hobbs Blender - I love smoothies, and I'm a regular at Kauai! They are just so much easier than finding the time to make a big breakfast. With this blender, I could make the smoothies myself.

12. Print Scarf from Zara - I really love scarves - and I have a massive collection to prove it! And gosh, I am in love with this leopard print scarf from Zara; it can be worn with all neutrals as the print is a statement itself! It could also be worn on a cool Summer evening with a white t-shirt. LOVE.

13. Woolies Beach Towel - Filipa and I (and twelve of our friends!) are taking a week's trip to Mozam in December over New Year's for a very well-deserved break. Amongst the things I need to shop for for our holiday is a new BIG beach towel. I love this large pure cotton towel from Woolies, with vibrant stripes and print flowers.

14. Moraccanoil Treatment - I've heard so much about this product and am dying to try it for myself. I highlight my hair a lot, and am in need of a treatment that transforms and repairs my hair. This Moracconoil formula transports lost proteins for strength, fatty acids and omega-3 oils for shine, and antioxidants for protection.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,