{Our Week in Pictures} March 2013

It's {Our Week in Pictures} time on the blog today. It's been a quiet week what with me (Fil) keeping my head down and work, work, working and with Kimmi finishing off her travels in India and heading for the big city lights of Hong Kong. We don't care what you say, travelling can be tiring! 

I beat the Sunday blues with a bit of shopping. The sales at Top Shop have finally ended, but I managed to snag a beautiful pair of tan ankle boots. Sorry for not taking a pic of said boots. Next time I wear them, I promise I will! 
Kimmi touched down in Hong Kong as part two of her three part travel adventure. And we can't think of a better way of summing up this city other than showing you their big city lights. Magical.
This weekend was spent soaking up the last bit of Durban's summer rays. Wait, who are kidding. Durban is hot pretty much all year round. 
Kimmi had her coffee quota filled at least three times over with this mega Allegretto Viva Espresso Cappuccino. Oooh yum.  
Sunday's are meant for days in the park. Don't you love this avenue of trees in Essenwood park? 
What's being in Asia without sampling some sushi. And Kimmi's first authentic experience started with these perfect little beauties. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,