Our Week in Pictures {May 2013}

{Fil} No amount of rain or mud could dampen the spirits at a wedding I was at this past weekend. It was one of the most fun, love filled weddings I've been to. And with 6 hours of straight dancing my feet were so sore the next day. But it was totally worth it! Don't you just love this cake? 
{Kim} Fil and I have become regular's at Umhlanga's new coffee shop, I Want My Coffee. More on that to come later on in the week! 
{Fil} I've been going through old photo's on my computer in an attempt to organise my cyber space and came across some of these of my dad when he was just a few years older than I am now. These were taken in Mozambique where he was born and I love them! 
{Kim} I'm finally back in South Africa and it feels so good to be home. Durban was really showing off this past weekend - a cup of coffee on the beach front was just what I needed to remind me how much I missed home. 
{Fil} I spent a great day last weekend at Makaranga Gardens in Kloof. This is the perfect family outing spot, or even a great afternoon for two. The gardens are HUGE and so fun to explore. I'll definitely be popping in there again soon.
{Kim} Anyone who knows me well will know that I am not the hugest fans of dogs, but seriously, Asia has collected all the cutest one's. Look at this little Lion?! I want him! 

Labels: , , , , , ,