In honour of our Ruby + Swallow relaunch, our new look and WOMEN'S month, the Ruby Team is giving away something super special that's straight from us, to you, our readers.
Wanna know what we're giving away?
HERE. WE. GO!
1. One lucky couple stands the chance of winning their very own personalised and bespoke wedding stationery suite designed by Ruby + Swallow!
2. The prize includes a save the date, wedding invitation, ceremony programme/service list, menu and seating plan design that is totally unique.
3. Brides to be - listen up! You can be as bridezilla as you want because we're also offering you unlimited changes to your design. So you get to be fussy. And you get to contemplate which shade of turquoise suits you and your wedding best. We'll be by your side the entire way and we're happy to bend over backwards to get your stationery looking exactly the way you want it to.
So what do you need to do to enter?
1. Tell us what you luuurve about our new look by commenting below in this post. Make sure you leave your name/email address/Twitter handle in the post too so we know who you are!
2. Share our new look on Facebook or Twitter.
3. The Ruby Team loves social media, so the more you tweet, Instagram or post about the competition and our new look, the more likely we are to stand up and take note.
4. Be fun, be creative, and most of all: be a bridezilla and kick the asses of all the other brides out there competing for this prize.
5. Don't forget to use the hashtag #rubyandswallow so that we can follow your tweets and tweet directly to either Kim
. And if you're sharing the page on Facebook, be sure to tag us too!
1. This competition is open to all South African residents.
2. The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Our decision on the winner is final.
4. The prize does not include printing. Winners can get their invites printed themselves, or at a reduced rate from Ruby + Swallow.
5. Competition runs for one and a half weeks until Wednesday 28 August and the winner will be contacted via social media.
Labels: Giveaway, ourwork, weddingstationery