1. The Phrenology Vase - A different take on a vase that we absolutely love. Fill it with Proteas or other wild flowers and display it proudly on a side table or fireplace mantle.
2. The One Piece Bathing Suit- Summer is here and we adore how many full swimsuits are out there and making a comeback. Wear these in a cute floral pattern or a plain bright colour block and you'll be the one to envy at the poolside.
3. White and Gold - With our Christmas give away in full swing, you must know by now that our colour palette for the festive season is white and gold. It's chic and classy, with just the right amount of sparkle.
4. Rose Gold - This is one trend that we still can't get enough of. It's pretty, feminine and perfect for the festive season. See our post on this trend here.
5. You can't escape the laid back style of a simple denim shirt. We love them paired with black shorts for summer, tucked into a colour blocked skirt or paired with black leggings and boots. Our summer-must have fashion item.
6. Constellation prints seem to be popping up everywhere. We love the idea of a pair of them framed and hung above a bed. We've spoken about the constellation trend before and we're glad to see it's still going strong.
All picture credits in the links above
Labels: decor tips, fashion, Obsessions, therubyteam, What We Love