It's been such a great start to 2014 for us - both personally and with Ruby + Swallow. We are so amped about making this the best year yet for us, so take a look at what's been happening to us this last month:
- January is all about relaxing and easing into the year and there's no better way than to see game at the Krugar National Park on a family holiday.
- Filipa has had an obsession with reading by the pool lately. Her latest read was The Dinner by Herman Koch. What have you been reading lately?
- Freedom Cafe is one of Durban's best eating spots tucked away in a side road in Morningside. It's also recently become a venue for weddings. Bonus!
- Kim reckons that Bastille was one of the best concerts she's been to. It was all about the unique vibe and amazing location at Emmarentia Dam.
- We are so excited to be taking part in the La Lucia Bridal Fair in February this year and we think we may have been a bit too eager in starting our prep so early! But you can never start too soon right?
- Kim's favourite summer activity this month has been cycling along the beach prominade followed by a lie on the beach and some brunch. What do you get up to during these sweltering days?
- Filipa received her plane tickets for her holiday to Europe in April. She'll be visiting Portugal, Spain and France. Us Ruby girls love to travel!
- This month we celebrated our 2nd Birthday. It's hard to believe that we are as young as that - the terrible two's were great for us and we can't wait to hit 3 years and look back at how far we've come!
Follow us here on Instagram to get daily updates: @fil_rubyswallow and @kim_rubyswallow
Labels: aroundsouthafrica, photography, therubyteam