It has been a really busy month here at Ruby + Swallow, and we actually can't believe it's already the end of February. Two months into 2014: this year has flown! Here are a few highlights from February:
1. The month kicked off with Fil's birthday, and she celebrated in style at one of Durban's best restaurants: 9th Avenue Bistro. Incredible food and incredible vibe!
2. We finished off our first set of gold foil wedding invitations and they came out beautifully. We can't wait to do a few more of these in the future.
3. Filipa won the Smith's Bake Shop Valentine's Day competition
- how delish do those cupcakes look?
4. Our clients Ana and Mike are getting married in March and we put together these delightful photo booth props for them.
5. February has been extremely hot here in Durban! In between all the craziness, the beach is always a great place to relax and revive.
6. We took part in our first ever bridal fair - the La Lucia Mall Bridal Fair
- and it was amazing! We created these limited edition business cards for the fair. What do you think? Read about our bridal fair experience here
Labels: Durban, our month in pics, therubyteam