1. Bustier Wedding Dresses - There is something about the defined shape around the waist that is so utterly feminine and playful. We just love it!
2. Painted Ceilings
- We've spoken about this before in this post, but it's a trend that we keep coming back to and loving. It's a great way of bringing a pop of colour into your room without committing to painting the entire room and it makes a cold and airy room more inviting. It's also a less expensive way of giving a room a little makeover.
3. Ombre Hair - So this trend has been around for a while now, but we just adore it. It's such an easy way to give yourself a makeover! How great does it look on socialite Lauren Conrad (pictured above)?
- Ok, so we're always obsessed with them! But this is a special month because Filipa will be visiting Paris in April and has her heart set on trying one from the city macaroons originated from.
5. Printed Arm Chairs
- We're always lusting after these when browsing through decor shops. We love the way the print on a chair can bring a pop of excitement into the decor of a house, whether it's a lounge or bedroom.
6. Origami Birds
- Origami was such a huge trend in weddings last year, and we think the idea of hanging strings of origami birds is so cute!
Picture Credits: In the links above.
Labels: bustier wedding dresses, macaroons, March Obsessions, Obsessions, ombre, origami, painted ceilings, rubyandswallow, therubyteam