1. Is it too early to think about Christmas? With less than 100 days to go, we think not! We love the idea of a neutral palette for this year's Christmas gift wrapping - white and kraft are still are favourites!
2. We've been crushing on kimonos for a while now. Aren't they just the perfect item for the transition from Spring to Summer?
3. Along with thinking about Christmas wrapping, we're also thinking of different types of . Because, who doesn't love a cute gift tag to finish off a present?
4. With the array of new coffee shops opening up around Durban and Kim's new coffee machine addition to her home, we're obsessed with all things coffee. A morning isn't a good one without a dose of caffeine, we think!
5. The hottest fashion trend this summer? You guessed it: tropical prints! It's colourful and chaotic, and inspired by summer holidays. We love how fun and bold this trend is!
6. With summer fast approaching we're looking for quick, healthy and refreshing meals to prepare for dinner. Thai food is great for this sort of cooking - we're thinking raw vegetable wraps, light curries and of course, pad thai noodles!
Image credits in the links above.
Labels: Christmas gift wrapping, coffee, kimonos, Obsessions, Ruby and Swallow, September Obsessions, thai food, tropical prints, What We Love