A while ago we featured some inspiration for a Spring themed wedding that was all about using flowers to maximise the wow factor on your big day. The bold florals theme translates so well onto stationery and we've seen a huge shift from romantic, antique florals to bold and bright sweeps of flowers bordering or interacting with text. Have a look at some of our favourite examples for some inspiration.
Tips for making this trend work:
- This trend is all about colour; and lots of it! Don't shy away from bold colours that shout spring
- Keep your typography modern, minimalist and simple. Black will really make your florals pop!
- Text frames are a great way of making sure your text is legible against an intense pattern
- Mix your florals - the more the merrier. Think of your floral pattern as a bouquet on your page
- Don't like how intense it might look? Make this trend feature subtly by lining your envelopes in a beautiful floral or feature a burst of florals on the back of your invitation
Labels: bold floral, floral stationery, stationery trend, wedding trend, weddingstationery