Baby Shower Inspiration

Hi everyone, Filipa here! If you're a regular reader, you'll remember me talking a while back about my sister's baby shower invitations. Well, the week has finally arrived and tomorrow we'll be celebrating the mommy-to-be and the little boy bean growing bigger and bigger every day! 

This last month has had me absorbed in everything blue, everything ombre and everything baby shower. I can't wait to land in JHB and just get stuck in on making little bits and pieces for the special day. I'll be posting a few of the DIY's that I attempted for this shower, and of course I'll let y'all in on the big day too. For now, here is a little mood board of some of the things I've been looking at for tomorrow. Enjoy! 

Picture Credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 910

Labels: , , , , ,