{Our Week in Pictures} February 2013

With my birthday and with all of Kim's travelling, this past week has been an eventful one! 
I was treated to a three course meal at three different locations for my birthday. The night kicked off with starters from Cafe 1999, Market for mains (I just love the atmosphere at night, not to mention the food) and Gino Ginelli for dessert at home! 
Before Kim jetted off to India, she spent two days in Johannesburg. And of course cocktails at the rooftop bar of the Hyde Park Hotel were a must! 
I was busy this last week preparing bits and pieces for my birthday breakfast. More to come on the day later on this week! 
Kimmi arrived in Delhi, bright eyed and bushy tailed at three in the morning. This is where her exciting journey begins and we can't wait to share more of it with you in the months to come! 
One of two beautiful bunches of flowers I received for my birthday. I absolutely adore our national flower, the protea. These flowers really make me happy and I love having them in my lounge, cheering up the whole room.
One of many pictures taken at Humayun's Tomb (said to be the influence behind the Taj Mahal) in India by Kimmi. This is of the view from inside the tomb. Gorgeous. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,