Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies {Recipe}

Hey everyone, it's Fil here! Earlier this week I showed you some snapshots from my birthday breakfast. As a small favour for everyone who was there, I baked some chocolate chip cookies and packaged them into white boxes. Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies right? This recipe is my fool-proof chocolate chip cookie recipe and I always use it! The cookies always come out deliciously soft and the chocolate is always perfectly melted. 
The original recipe calls for 3/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips. I find that two slabs of top deck or a similar style chocolate works just as fine. If you prefer your cookies less on the sweeter side, then just use dark chocolate. 
And that's it - easy as pie and so delicious. For the original, full recipe, see here. If you want something a little simpler, Woolworths has a great pre-mixed box to bake from, so try that. They're really generous with the chocolate chips! Pillsbury also has a fun triple-chocolate mix - be sure to try those too! 

Labels: , , , ,