Filipa's Wishlist {It's Birthday Time!}

I can't believe that it's been a year since I last compiled a birthday wishlist! I'm happy to say that most of the things on my list last year became dreams fulfilled on the special day, or throughout the year with a little savings and good luck. This year, my list feels to be a lot more relaxed in a sense. I feel like I have more than enough and I'm so content with what my life is filled with now. Nevertheless, it's always fun to put together a list of things you'd love to own - I find it quite fun picking out things with no budget in mind, even though this year's list is super budget friendly!
1. Nigellissma and Joy the Baker: The Cookbook 
One of my resolutions this year was to really try and get experimental in the kitchen. I absolutely love cooking and baking, but the daily grind overwhelms me and I end up cooking the same old boring meals, week in, week out. I adore Italian food and anything Nigella comes up with is always a hit with me, so I think this would be a great book to add to my collection. Us Ruby girls really admire Joy the Baker, so owning her book would be sublime too! You can find the Nigellissma book here and Joy the Baker book here.
2. Accessorize Tan Tote
My current bag has taken quite a beating from overuse so a really nice tote in either tan or black is definitely top on my birthday list. I particularly like this one from Accessorize. It's the perfect size and I love the Tan leather and simplicity of it. 
3. Accessorize Printed Umbrella 
Many a day have I been caught in the rain without an umbrella. And time and time again, I curse myself for not having one and allowing the onslaught of rain to curl my perfectly straightened GHD hair. This printed one from Accessorize is really cute and folds up to a nice compact size. I know Woolworths has a great range of affordable umbrella's too in all sorts of patterns and colours. 
4. Accessorize Turnlock Wallet 
I adore the wallet that I am currently using at the moment (a great, old tan leather one), but it has sentimental value to me and I'm so paranoid that I will lose it one day. So I think it's time to invest in a new wallet. I really like the look of this sailor striped turnlock wallet. Once again, tan leather is my favourite and I love it combined with white and navy stripes. This wallet is also great because it has plenty of space for cards which I love. 
5. Charlotte Rhys Scented Candle
Whenever I stumble across Charlotte Rhys products I fall in love. Recently I had a good smell of this candle in the "Under the leaves" flavour. It was delish and would be perfect for adding a sweet scent to my lounge. 
6&7. Typo Note Compendium and Manilla Folders
I am diving back into the world of studies and doing a short course in Fashion and Retail Buying through Unisa. This note compendium is so unassuming and stylish, and perfect for storing my notes. I love stationery and these manilla folders are perfect for organising any loose papers floating around my desk. Stylish and Functional - my perfect combination! 
8. CottonOn Black Blazer 
I used to have a black blazer that I absolutely loved. It was the perfect jacket to throw over any outfit and smarten it up. I have since lost (yes, apparently I lose clothes) the beloved blazer and now am in search of the perfect replacement, which I think I may have found in this CottonOn classic. 
9. Lovisa Charm Bracelet 
I've been on the hunt for Jewellery that is a bit more simple and I love the combination of gold and turquoise, just like this Lovisa bracelet. 
10. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye Cream 
I have read only good things about this new brand to South Africa and I would love to see what all the fuss is about. I suffer quite badly from puffiness and dark circles around my eyes (mostly when I wake up), so what better way to test out this product than with their Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. The jury's out on this product, so we'll have to wait and see! 

All picture credits found in the links above.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,